Mixing Metal Gemstone Jewelry

 Happy Accidents Create the Best Jewelry Designs


I am always amazed when my 'chaotic bead table' full of a variety of chains, charms and unique gemstones, turns out to be the best place to create unique designs.  A perfect example is that after I soldered a unique plum agate gemstone today, I was going to create a necklace with it using one of my antique silver chains. But then I noticed the diamond shaped pearl a few inches away from the agate as well as a rich black metal bead chain.  The light bulb went off- I knew the silver chain was no longer a contender for the design.  Next to the black chain was a bit of vintage brass chain....I could see the design coming together in my mind...

From chaos to beauty-- the Plum Agate Pearl Black Chain Necklace was formed!
Available in different lengths.






0 comments