Unique Long Gemstone Earrings

 Blue Kyanite Stones with Antique Copper

These earrings came together as a result of my one 'messy' work table, which I intentionally leave cluttered.  This allows the stones to work their way next to pieces I would not have otherwise imagined pairing.  Here some vintage antique copper connector charms were laying on my work table when my eye caught these blue Kyanite gemstones next to them.  I loved the two colors together so I quickly set out to make a pair of earrings using these bright blue stones with the antique copper charms.  I hand soldered two rows of silver beads on both front and back of stones for visual interest.  Love how they pop after they have been oxidized.  I then used a sterling silver earring hook with silver bead to pick up the soldered beading.  The stones are such a perfect match for these vintage connector charms. Click HERE to see more.

Blue Kyanite Antique Copper Gemstone Earrings






0 comments