Sacred Heart Jewelry

Sacred Heart Necklaces & Sacred Heart Earrings 


One of my favorite symbols is the Sacred Heart, also known as the Sacred Heart of Jesus.  This symbol has one of the deepest meanings in the Roman Catholic practice. The symbol represents Jesus Christ's actual heart as His love for all of humanity. Other symbols may have a flame or light surrounding it, which signifies the divine light of love.

Here are a few pieces I have created to honor this beautiful symbol.

The Ruby Gemstone Bronze Sacred Heart Earrings - Seen HERE



Our beautiful Trinity Sacred Heart Pendant with an oxidized sterling silver ball chain, seen HERE:

Vintage Jesus with Sacred Heart Sterling Silver French Medal with oxidized sterling silver filigree chain. (SOLD)



Love this chunky silver chain with this unusual vintage medal of Jesus with sacred heart.  (SOLD)


One of my favorite new earring designs features these sterling silver sacred heart charms. I've paired them with crystal bezel links and wire wrapped them to black onyx briolettes.  I have just one pair left.  Seen HERE:



Jesus with Sacred Heart on a smoky quartz crystal bead chain.  (SOLD)

 A regular customer of mine from the the Netherlands who loves vintage treasures as I do purchased this necklace.  It features a vintage solid bronze sacred heart with a bronze bead chain and bronze puffed heart dangling from a toggle clasp.  (SOLD)


Wish I could recreate this necklace but I just haven't been able to find the perfect gold sacred heart to pair with this unusual black sterling silver rectangular link chain. I always love adding a bit of red (symbolic) to my necklaces either with a ruby or garnet gemstone. In this case, Ruby. (SOLD)

Love how so many people have purchased this necklace! It truly is one of my personal favorites as well. The antique silver heart with roses and sword is so eloquent and spiritual.  I've paired with a chunky oxidized silver ball chain that comes with a big spring clasp at the end which is always a bonus when you're rushed and need to quickly add a piece of jewelry. See it HERE: 





0 comments