Getting in the Christmas Spirit

Decorating Christmas Cookies!  


What better way to get into the Christmas Spirit than to decorate Christmas cookies, right? We purchased a large box of cookie mix and had a handful of cookie cutters to use which made this so much fun!  My sister, who is a professional cake decorator, was there to assist us. She also created a wonderful icing which we colored with gel food coloring. I smoothed my icing out with just a touch of water before I added on the decorative bits.  (I recommend doing that.) Here is the icing recipe she created for us:  Wilton Royal Icing

Family working away on their designs...You can hear "Miracle on 34th Street" in the background😉



Time for some FAMILY PHOTOS: 

Winston, my Toy Maltipoo (he's just 5 lbs!)

Winston and the newest addition to our family, Riley, 6 mo old Mini Aussie

Just noticing our Christmas tree looks rather bare. I've been too busy getting Christmas orders out to wrap any gifts yet! 😨




0 comments