Valentine's Day - Sheltering in Place

Who would have thought last year on February 14th while dining at our favorite restaurant celebrating Valentine's Day, that this year we would be forced to do Take Away and spend the day sheltered in our home.  Fortunately I have a loving husband who made it a wonderful day -- starting with TWO bouquets of flowers, one a Valentine bouquet, and the other Tulips, because he knows they are my favorite flowers.  As I walked downstairs this morning, I could smell something wonderful had been baking. Much to my delight, Lemon Blueberry Scones had just come out of the oven. We enjoyed them with a breakfast sausage and a cup of French pressed Peet's coffee. A dessert of chocolate covered strawberries was awaiting us so I couldn't allow myself to indulge too much.  And if that wasn't enough, I received a gift of Vuori Performance Joggers. These are literally the most comfortable pair of pants/leggings I have ever worn - AND they are very flattering. 

My gorgeous bouquets! 



Loving how my Valentine Tulips look in my living room! 

Wore my new favorite tonight, the Gold Heart and Crown Necklace
















0 comments