Everyday Charm Necklaces

- Layering Necklaces for Everyday -

I like to wear distressed jeans with my favorite Freebird ankle boots. I add a black or white tee and I am ready for work!  But of course I can't start my day off until I have added a necklace and a pair of earrings. Recently I discovered I didn't have any mixed metal necklaces that felt casual yet still special.  Since I do not care for fussy overly feminine jewelry, these are the necklaces I created to reflect my casual lifestyle. They are simple and laid back yet they still make a statement. Antique silver curb chain with Hammered Solid Bronze Heart and Solid Bronze Filigree Key. I usually wear them together but I love them worn individually as well.  Now sold in my Etsy shop:  Tiny Solid Bronze Heart Necklace and Tiny Bronze Key Necklace







1 comment