New Statement Jewelry - Soldered Pendant Necklaces

December and January were super busy with new orders every day.  At last, a little reprieve so I have been creating new pieces each week.  This is probably my new favorite--and one of those necklaces that I secretly hope it doesn't sell so I can keep it. 😁

Green Dendritic OPAL Heart Necklace

This One-Of-A-Kind necklace features a rare, DENDRITIC GREEN OPAL gemstone heart. I have soldered the heart and added a small silver spike charm to dangle beneath. My signature silver soldered dots are featured around the stone heart. I have used one of my favorite tassel bead chains and incorporated it with an antique silver, rustic oval link chain for an asymmetrical look. On the left side of the necklace is a green Prehnite gemstone which I have soldered and attached to the chain. On the other side is a sterling silver toggle clasp hand oxidized to a dark finish. The opal gemstone heart is 30x33mm and is 31 carats.







0 comments