Labradorite Necklaces and Earrings

 Obsessed with the BLUE FLASH of Labradorite

All gemstone lovers know that there is somethin so exciting about discovering a Labradorite gemstone with lots of gorgeous blue flash.  I was so lucky to discover these Labradorite gemstones showcasing a brilliant blue flash when they hit the light.  Only a small percentage of all of the labradorite mined is of high enough quality for body jewelrymost is considered b-grade with little or no flash.  So you can imagine my delight when I discovered these stones.  I found 2 gorgeous labradorite hearts which I hand soldered and turned into necklaces.  The tiny rectangular Labradorite stones make perfect earrings and I will be making more styles with these.

Labradorite Heart Wrap Around Necklace














0 comments