Spring in Carmel

 Family Birthday Celebration - Carmel by the Sea

My beautiful sister was having a big birthday so we decided to celebrate in Carmel, truly one of my favorite places on earth!  Some of the highlights were sitting outside on my sister's patio, dining at Stokes Adobe Restaurant, La Bicyclette Restaurant and the gorgeous hike we took. What made it extra fun was that it was a girl's trip- 3 generations!  Having my 86 year old mother (who is one of the funniest people I know) made it extra fun.  

Carmel in the Spring

My Beautiful Mom!
Niece + Birthday Girl
Mom and the Birthday Girl
My Beautiful Sisters & Winnie
Mom, Sister, Niece

Winne and I, Carmel Beach


Sister & Winston
Vintage firetruck I saw on our hike

Beautiful old home on the trail

Picturesque Day!

Little Winston chillin after our long hike



0 comments