Fur Babies - Mini Aussie and Maltipoo

Our Dog Family

Here's a little peek into my family...I feel so blessed to have such precious fur babies.  Below is Riley, mostly my husband's dog, who is a 2-1/2 year old Mini Aussie, and Winston, mostly my dog, who is an 11 year old Toy Maltipoo.  Riley has a very high social IQ and is the most affectionate dog anyone has ever met!  She has us laughing every single day.  Little Winston is quite the character with a very big bark.  He loves attention and being next to his mom 24/7.   We LOVE our dogs and are pretty much never separated from them!

Riley curled up on the couch doing her "look how cute I am" impression

5 lbs of pure joy and cuteness here

Morning routine-- Riley jumps on the bed and plays (gently) with Winston

Riley giving her dad some love


0 comments