Real Antler Tip Jewelry

 - Jewelry created with naturally discarded deer antler horns - 

I love working with these small antler tips.  This necklace below has been one of my best sellers.    What I love-- first that I use these little horn/antler tips that are found in the wild, naturally discarded by the animal.  Second- I love the antler paired with my bright teal blue rough stone which I hand solder myself along with the antler tip.  Especially love it paired with my Blue Apatite Gemstone Hoop Earrings.  Time to make another one of these (and keep it for myself!).  





 Next up are a darker pair of antler tips which I have paired with genuine pave diamonds.  These are both edgy and elegant.  See more here:  Pave Diamond Real Antler Earrings




Another favorite is the long black bead rosary style necklace featuring an antler tip soldered crown which hangs from soldered metal coin.  Raw garnet stones are wire wrapped to bead chain. 
Truly ONE OF A KIND!





This matte black metal bead chain works perfectly with this soldered antler tip. I've hand soldered it and added soldered beads around both the bottom and tip of antler.  Additionally, I've soldered a vintage religious medal from which the antler hangs.  Gothic style cross is added midway and a handmade soldered hook completes the design. See more photos here:  Real Antler Tip Black Chain Necklace




0 comments