Handmade Heart Necklaces - My Passion!

Heart Pendant Necklaces

Working with heart shaped gemstones is one of my favorite elements when designing jewelry.  I love to hand solder these heart stones, adding soldered beads around the edge to each stone for a "studded look".  Here are a few of my favorites:  

I'll start with my new favorite Heart Pendant Necklace:  This is a Prehnite gemstone heart which I had cut for me by a lapidarist.  I think this Prehnite stone is exquisite - it reminds me of a secret garden.  And of course I added my 'signature garnet bead' to the bottom of the heart. See more photos of this necklace here:  "Prehnite Heart Pendant Garnet Necklace"



Next up is my other favorite heart pendant necklace.  This one was created with a gorgeous Labradorite heart pendant with lots of blue flash.  You can see it here:  

This heart pendant necklace below was created using a hand soldered metal heart.  I added a gold padlock to the heart and a dangling key charm to the dark brass chain. Also a personal favorite as you can see I am wearing it here in the 2nd photo.



One of my best sellers is the "Swarovski Crystal Heart Necklace" which I have hand soldered down the center and around the sides to create a cross.  I used a sterling silver toggle clasp and an antique silver paperclip chain, which gives the necklace a simple, clean, modern feel.  Perfect for everyday wear and layering with other silver necklaces.


One of my first Labradorite hearts I hand soldered.  Here it is on an antique silver metal wheel bead chain with a cross charm and Kyanite gemstone I added midway up the chain.  How beautiful is this stone?



This next one is so much fun to make as I never know how it will turn out. I create a pattern with the solder so that each one is unique. All will have the little spikes though. I love it paired with this beautiful red chalcedony bead chain. 

Spike Heart Red Gemstone Rosary Chain Necklace


This gold puffy heart is hand soldered around the edge and hangs from an antique silver bead chain.  I've added a small gold cross charm midway up the chain.



This last heart pendant is a vintage locket.  I suspended it on two chains:  pyrite rosary chain and a black oxidized sterling silver chain. 





0 comments