My Diet Secrets

Natural Ways to Stay Slim




Thought I would share with my readers my diet tips. When I say "diet" I use that word loosely as I do not believe in dieting. The only sure fire way to stay slim and keep it off is to eat healthy foods and exercise.

Having said that, I do get a little help from my friend, aka, "Raspberry Slim".  I love these little raspberry pills! They are quite efficient at suppressing my appetite. And they are doctor approved by my physician, the renown, Dr. Paul Lynn, in SF. I have tried a variety of the green tea weight loss pills and I believe these are most effective. And at $15.99 (Rite Aid), you can't beat that!

Additionally:
  •  I hike [see post: Easiest Form of Exercise]
  •  eat lots of vegetables, salads and lean meats, and
  •  I drink my homemade Kombucha rather than a glass of wine in the evening. It's refreshing, energizing and gives me a euphoric feeling. 


0 comments