Radiant Orchid, Pantone Color 2014

I have always loved Purple so I was jumping for joy when I discovered the Pantone Color for 2014 is  "Radiant Orchid".  I wanted to create something so that I could enjoy this gorgeous color every day so I took these chunky faceted Amethyst pendants and paired them with my favorite gold brass VINTAGE key chains. These organic shaped stones feel so wonderful in your hands. I love that the stone retains the heat from your hands. And No More losing your keys in purse. Just grab hold of this beautiful pendant!  And best yet, no more chipped nails as you remove your keys from the ring. These vintage key chains have a lever that you just pop open to add or remove your keys. 
* Amethyst is the birthstone for February and these key chains make a great gift. * 

 Amethyst Stone Pendant Key Chains






0 comments