Christmas Collection

With Christmas around the corner, I thought I would give you a glimpse of my "Christmas collection". First up:  my "Green Turquoise Pendant Necklace". I have always loved GREEN TURQUOISE -- especially when paired with gold and pearls.  I have wire wrapped the green turquoise pendant several times around and added tiny white pearls and gold faceted beads.

Green Turquoise Pendant Necklace with Pearls and Gold on gunmetal silver chain.   www.ViaLoveDesigns.com




This necklace below features faceted GARNET gemstones and an antiqued gold cross medal. I've fastened it to an antiqued vintage chain and accented it with a gold disc and touch of brown silk cord. The garnet stones are quite beautiful and translucent however, in this picture they look much darker.
Garnet and Gold Wire Wrapped Necklace with Antiqued Cross Medal at www.ViaLoveDesigns.com


Stay tuned! There's more to come.






0 comments