Handmade Romantic Victorian Gemstone Jewelry


I seem to keep gravitating toward a romantic, religious style lately.  My favorite look is to juxtapose gemstones with oxidized metals. Here are some new pieces of jewelry I've created with that theme.  (Click title to see more info on each piece.)


Long Red Ruby Bronze Fleur de Lis Earrings
I am obsessed with rubies. *That color!*


SACRED HEART NECKLACE Sword Medieval Cross Ex Voto
The sideways gold cross and garnet teardrop stone really make this necklace special.


FEARLESS, Lion Head Sword BRONZE Rosary Necklace
Another personal favorite is the FEARLESS Necklace. I wish the photo showed the incredible 
sparkle of these crystals. 


This was a fun necklace to create using an antique hardware key hole.  Paired with vintage chain, crystals and a pearl for the perfect juxtaposition. 

Ornate Bronze Key and Cross Necklace  I love this necklace for everyday wear.

Sentimental Lady - Light Blue Rosary Gemstone Earrings
These were sold the first day I listed them by one of my regular customers so I had to make another pair!



0 comments