Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Garnet Jewelry - Some Of My Favorites

Garnet, April's birthstone, has always been one of my favorite gemstones. I love a deep dark red garnet stone with lots of clarity...makes me long for a glass of Cabernet. :)

The first necklace below is my most recent piece. I decided to mix it up some when I created this necklace and used some of my favorite vintage brass bar chain along with dark brass chain. I think the mixture gives the necklace a rustic, urban feel.  See it here: Garnet Brass Chain Necklace


Here a sterling silver wire wrapped garnet bead chain is accented with a Tahitian Pearl.

 A gorgeous garnet stone hangs from a delicate 14k gold filled chain.

 I call this one, "Garnet Cornucopia" -- a double strand of gold filled chain, garnet briolette and a handmade tiny garnet bead tassel.

A long garnet bead chain is paired with a Labradorite pendant and gold leaf charm tassel.

 A simple, modern necklace featuring a clear deep red Garnet stone on tiny gold filled bead chain.

 Garnet Pendant Necklace with a Long Garnet Glass Bead Chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment