Garnet Jewelry - Some Of My Favorites

Garnet, April's birthstone, has always been one of my favorite gemstones. I love a deep dark red garnet stone with lots of clarity...makes me long for a glass of Cabernet. :)

The first necklace below is my most recent piece. I decided to mix it up some when I created this necklace and used some of my favorite vintage brass bar chain along with dark brass chain. I think the mixture gives the necklace a rustic, urban feel.  See it here: Garnet Brass Chain Necklace


Here a sterling silver wire wrapped garnet bead chain is accented with a Tahitian Pearl.

 A gorgeous garnet stone hangs from a delicate 14k gold filled chain.

 I call this one, "Garnet Cornucopia" -- a double strand of gold filled chain, garnet briolette and a handmade tiny garnet bead tassel.

A long garnet bead chain is paired with a Labradorite pendant and gold leaf charm tassel.

 A simple, modern necklace featuring a clear deep red Garnet stone on tiny gold filled bead chain.

 Garnet Pendant Necklace with a Long Garnet Glass Bead Chain.

1 comment

  1. Hi Blogger!

    Happy to hear this from you. You wrote amazing things that is very knowledgeable.
    Could you please help me out? Where can I purchase
    Wholesale chakra Jewelry? .
    Looking for online Wholesale silver gemstone Jewelry supplies
    or searching terms like Silver gemstone rings,
    silver gemstone earrings, wholesale silver gemstone bracelets,
    Yoga jewelry or new age jewelry are ways to find and buy chakra jewelry. But visiting a new age site is also a likely
    source and may offer a fun and exciting experience for any shopper.
    Hope you will help me out. Keep uploading good content. It's very helpful for me

    ReplyDelete