Girls Getaway - Bernardus Lodge & Spa

Birthday and Bachelorette - Carmel Valley - Bernardus Lodge

So my incredibly wonderful family treated me to a girls getaway to celebrate my birthday and upcoming wedding. We arrived at Bernardus Lodge in Carmel Valley in the evening. 



Our room at this beautiful lodge:



Me & My Sister, Julie - Dinner that night at Cafe Rustica:

My Beautiful Sister, Jill, enjoying a glass of wine on our hotel deck  

  View from the deck

Jill at breakfast..love the twig fence.


How pretty is she? 
Love that she is wearing ViaLove Designs' "Long Bar Earrings"
 and "Gold Bar Necklace"


 We enjoyed the BEST pizza I have ever had while enjoying cocktails and playing a game of Sequence...I could not have been any happier!



Gorgeous flowers from my sister...and a late night treat: 'Birthday Cake m&m's'
(which I highly recommend--when it's your birthday)


My beautiful Mum and Sister, Julie


 LOVE these girls!


Hot Tea in an insulated glass cup. Love it!


Birthday Cake/Homemade Raspberry Coffee Cake for breakfast





0 comments