Monday, July 20, 2015

Boho Jewelry

Long Beaded Necklaces / Long Pendant Necklaces with Silk Tassels

I have recently become very enamored with silk tassels. I love wearing a luxurious silk tassel as a pendant and enjoy sliding my fingers over the soft silk tassel. I find this calms me on those stressful days.  Here are a few of my recently added "Long Tassel Necklaces" - made with SILK tassels - only the best for my customers.

"Long Beaded Tassel Necklace" with Black Silk Tassel 





 "Long Beaded Tassel Necklace" in Mint Green and Pearls:
Note: this one is 2 necklaces in 1. Each 30" long





Below is what I call "The Happy Necklace" featuring a multitude of colorful faceted beads, gemstones, gold charms and a bright green tassel pendant.







To see these necklaces and more, visit www.ViaLoveDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment