My Opalite Necklace

Every now and then I create a necklace that just hits all cylinders, in my design mind that is. Kind of like, it's better than how I hoped it would be. So today I am feeling a bit melancholy over selling a necklace that I wished I could have kept for myself. I say that very 'tongue and cheek' because the only way an artist can stay in business is to sell her work! The "Opalite Necklace on Oxidized Silver Chain" is such a necklace. A dear customer just purchased it ALONG with my other favorite necklace, the "Tiny Gold Filled Triangle Necklace". For some reason, I am obsessed with both of these together (along with the "Rainbow Mystic Smoky Quartz Briolette Oxidized Hoop Earrings".)  I could wear them every day. Now I will have to create another set for myself. *sigh*

"Opalite Necklace on Oxidized Silver Chain"





0 comments