Celebrating A Birthday In Napa


So Mom and Sisters treated me to a trip to St. Helena/Napa for my birthday. Our friends are part owners in Frog's Leap Wine so our first stop was wine tasting at the gorgeous winery, Frog's Leap in Rutherford. 






Stopped at OxBow Market in Napa for fish tacos followed by gluten free 
cupcakes at Kara's Cupcakes


Dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Tra Vigne...right now-- dreaming of their famous 'mozzarella' (aka melt in your mouth cheese)...giving my sweet mama a hug...and my 2 beautiful sisters.




Stayed overnight in St. Helena at a friend's home (think: 1900 farmhouse). This was our view out the front porch. Truly breathtaking views all around us. We were ensconced in grape vines and baby olive trees.





Brunch at one of my other favorite restaurants, Bistro Jeanty, in Yountville with my sister Julie...Love this place! 






0 comments