Kale Chips - Best Recipe Ever!


Thanks to www.StyleWithinReach.com, I may have found The Best recipe for "Kale Chips".
Made popular by the wonderful Gwyneth Paltrow, the kale "chip" craze has taken off.  It's usually hit or miss when I make them, so I'm excited to actually make these following a recipe (not my own concoction). I hear that the trick is all about timing + coming up with a flavor you like!  This recipe offers an Asian twist by using a mixture of sesame oil, soy sauce and olive oil and then topped them with sesame seeds.

asian kale chips

Asian Kale Chips

Asian Kale Chips
Washed chopped kale (make sure kale is dry before coating with oil)
Olive Oil
Sesame Oil
Soy Sauce
Sea Salt
Sesame Seeds

1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl mix equal portions of olive oil, sesame oil and soy sauce (I went with 1/2 tbs of each).
3. Toss kale with your mixture in a mixing bowl, making sure to coat all of the kale equally.
4. Lay the kale leaves on a cookie sheet (I used a Silipat and really think this helps in crisping) making sure not to overlap them.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes, checking frequently as they go from crisp to burnt in a matter of seconds!!

0 comments