Customer Feedback

Oh, how there is nothing that makes my day quite like getting good feedback from my customers. It makes all the hours and hours of designing and creating worth it. I get teary eyed when I read comments like these:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jen I got the necklace yesterday and it is absolutely perfect! I can not thank you enough!!!!! Brenda"

"It's absolutely beautiful - quality craftsmanship and fast shipping. Many thanks!!"

"I've been looking for earrings like these for such a long time and now they're on my ears :) Thanks Jen they are gorgeous!"

"The necklace arrived fast. It is beautiful. I wore it yesterday and received many compliments. Thank you!"

"I loved this bracelet when I received it but it was too small - some confusion over the size. Jen was immediately responsive and we got it all sorted out. Thank you Jen. It's delightfully refreshing to have customer service as a priority."

"Jen was incredibly nice and professional. I love the necklace too! Win win"

"All I can say is AWESOME!!! I LOVE IT!!! THANK U SOOOO MUCH!!"

"The necklace arrived save and sound and looks absolutely stunning! Thanks a lot!"

"I have received so many compliments on this necklace, I am so glad I ordered it! You are so talented!"

"So pretty...exactly what I was looking for. Exactly as pictured and speedy delivery."

"Beautiful necklace, really fast delivery, and thoughtfully packaged. Great transaction and great seller."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all my wonderful customers who have shopped at www.ViaLove.etsy.com
THANK YOU. 


┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ★ 
┊  ┊  ☆
┊  ★

You make all the blood, sweat and tears worth it!


0 comments